Health Care Reform Information
For the latest articles regarding healthcare reform, please visit my Facebook page.
Since March 23rd, 2010, health insurance in the United States has changed drastically:
- All health insurance plans now have no annual limit
- Every plan must include preventive care at no cost to the consumer
- All Colorado plans have unisex rates and include maternity coverage
- Assuming the Supreme Court upholds the PPACA: Beginning in January 2014, there will be no more underwriting for health conditions in the individual market
- government subsidies may become available for some people to offset the cost of premiums (probably with strings attached)
Please feel free to contact me with your questions.
- www.HIexchange.org - HIExchange is a blog featuring information about the Colorado insurance
market and its future.
- www.Alankatz.wordpress.com - Alan Katz's blog is a cerebral look at national healthcare reform and its
affect on consumers and brokers.
Top of Page
Joel Rosenblum is the owner of Insurance for Asset Protection. IAP provides health insurance plans, including individual insurance and Medicare supplement insurance in Colorado.
Joel Rosenblum, Owner
Insurance for Asset Protection
How I Work with You Healthcare Reform Information
© 2008 by Insurance for Asset Protection, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
by for .